2220 Argentia Road Unit #4
Mississauga, ON L5N 2K7
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Prices, terms and shipping charges will be those specified on our quotation.
- On shipments within Canada, G.S.T. and Provincial Sales Taxes will be shown and charged where proper exemption certificates are not supplied.
- All clerical errors are subject to correction.
- A 10% plus or minus (+/-‐ 10%) quantity variance on custom products may take place after inspection. Flag Matrix Inc. (FMI) reserves the right to invoice for this variance.
- All custom print orders are contingent on receipt and acceptance of suitable artwork. If not camera ready, additional costs for clean-‐up may apply and will be quoted prior to proceeding with production.
- FMI will not be responsible for Customer’s damaged, narrow or faulty incoming greige goods.
- FMI will not be responsible for damage to Customer’s goods sent to us for further processing. It is agreed and understood that in no event will our liability exceed the agreed charge for processing.
- All FMI created artwork will remain the property of FMI for the exclusive use of the client for whom it was created.
- All make and hold orders must specify a date and quantity of initial shipment. Delivery of the entire shipment must be accepted no later than three months after said date at which point the goods will be invoiced whether released or not.
- FMI shall not be liable under any circumstances for any loss or damage consequential or otherwise caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery of goods.
- Title will pass to you, and our responsibility for any loss or damage ceases upon delivery of merchandise to the common carrier.
- Customer must notify FMI directly in writing if product covered by an invoice is not received within 7 days of the invoice date.
- All claims for shortages, faulty or damaged goods must be reported within 5 days upon receipt and the related packing list noted as to the discrepancies and other pertinent information.
- No returns or refunds will be accepted on custom products, cut yardage or any goods that have been cut, converted or altered in any way from their original state.
- No returns or refunds will be accepted on any goods without a Return Authorization Number (RAN) and any goods thereby returned will be shipped freight/cartage prepaid.
- FMI will not be responsible or liable for any application or use of or to which the products delivered hereunder may be put, either simply or in combination with other products or materials. It is understood that our liability will, in no event, exceed the purchase price. FMI provides no warranty, expressed or implied, regarding the suitability of its products for any specific purpose.
- Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays determined by common and other freight carriers. For each individual order, we select a shipping method that will provide both value and speedy delivery. Standard shipping methods include the United States Postal Service, Canada Post, Purolator, UPS and Fedex. Please note that customers outside Canada shall be responsible for the payment of any import taxes, duties, tariffs or